Let's see... I officially suck at blogging. Oh well. Moving on....
This summer has been pretty crazy, lots of ups and downs and changes. I had the summer off from fostercare which was really nice because I started to lose my mind having three intense kids around while dealing with my pregancy hormones. Not fun to say the least, which I am.
My brother got married. Its really wierd having my little brother married. In my mind life changes for me, but its different when its a younger sibling, they're supposed to stay the same, if that makes any sense. I am happy for him. And I was really glad that I could be at their sealing and share that memory with them. By the way, I like his wife. She's just right for him. And I look forward to getting to know her better.
I had my baby shower. Which really turned out lovely. I really appreciate all the hard work my family put in to make it so special for me. Thank you.
Ty's sister got engaged in June and then married on September 17, 2010. I was also able to attend their sealing. It was a little more tricky to accomplish with the new baby, but we did. She seems very happy. Getting married in the temple is the best way to start off a marriage.
I had maternity pictures taken. It was fun and I really appreciate the photographer who took them. She did a great job and it was a really nice experience to have.
Ty graduated from school this summer with his degree in Civil Engineering. I am so happy that he accomplished that, it was a lot of hard work and he really did a fantastic job (sorry for all the run on sentences). He still has to take the FE exam, which is in October. Then he will hopefully find a job with some engineering firm. That would make our lives easier. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I had a birthday this summer. I got old(er). I ate fried chicken, fruit salad and chocolate cake. It was great.
Finally, I had my baby. I really love her and think that she is super cute. My water broke at my doctors appointment on 8/26/10. I had Aurora Nicole Celeste Eden at 11:10 AM 8/27/10. She was 7 lbs 15 oz and nearly 21 inches long. I was in labor with her for about 24 hours. I love having her. Now I wonder what took us so long to have a baby. She's a skinny baby. I can still fit her into newborn clothes and shes 9 lbs now. She loves to eat. Have you ever seen that old Mickey Mouse movie where its like Jack and the Beanstalk, and Goofy sings that song "I want to eat and eat and eat until I die!" when he sees the feast? Yeah, thats what runs through my mind every time she nurses. This is of course a very short account of her birth, but if your curious to know more you can ask me.
I wanted to say Thank You to those that visited me or gave a call. It meant alot and I really appreciated it.
I miss going to church. Next weekend is General Conference. I am excited for it. I really do look forward each General Conference. It was always a special event in my family.
October 10, 2010 will be Aurora's baby blessing. I am looking forward to it. It will be my side of the families first baby blessing ever. I am so excited that Aurora already has a loving and supportive family and that she is born under the covenant. . She is very blessed. Not every child is born into such favorable circumstances, even though every child deserves to be.
Well I think that I have rambled enough for now. I'm hungry, I think its time to go eat some cereal.
TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment