Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Lonely on Top but You Eat Better That Way.

Ha! What am I referring to? I think I'll keep that to myself for now.

My Mom gave Aurora an early Christmas present. She bought her this little baby mat that has dangling toys for Aurora to play with. In the center is a hot pink bird that plays cheerful tunes every time Aurora yanks on the handle thingy. I think its the best present my mom ever gave me, er I mean Aurora. Seriously, the kid loves it. Its given me both my arms back, well for short periods of time at least. I like that I can place Aurora on it and go do some chore without feeling like I am being a bad mom. Does that make sense? Anyways, Thanks Mom for the gift.

A couple of days ago I was really beginning to think that the little guy in our home was possessed by the spirit of a 13 year old girl. His eyes almost got stuck in the back of his head as he artfully sneered at me and asked "Are you done yet? I want to watch TV." It was scary.

I think that Lance is going to come for Christmas. I'm excited, I think. I wish I had more money right now. I saw some neat Star Wars item I think that he would really love. The kids a Star Wars fanatic and he's only 9! I love our conversations sometimes, he'll ask me something like "do you know that guy (some name I don't remember" ) in this particular scene, well he did this or that in this or that war." Yeah, that should tell you how much I know about Star Wars, I can't even remember the specifics of the conversation. I really love Lane though. I hope that we have an enjoyable time together over Christmas break.

I really want to paint my bedroom. What color do you think that I should pick? My curtains are red, I have a weird antiquey (is that a word) yellow chair and a dark brown bedspread with gold embroidery. I think some paint would make my room so much nicer than the plain ol' white it has now.

Well I am starting to feel like a bad mom because Aurora is getting fussy and I'm still writing.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment