My Name is Desiree.
I Am a Mormon
And...
I love Halloween.
I have found peace in the strangest places lately with my kids. I love the fall time and I really like Halloween. And my kids do too. They have gotten so excited about putting up Fall and Halloween decorations, and making costumes, and putting googly eyes on their sticker pictures. I think its great. I love when kids can forget all of their hurt, anger and frustrations and just forget about everything but being a kid. It's awesome! and it makes all the bites, scratches and other bizarre things that happen in my life on a daily basis fade into the background.
I also love the new "I Am a Mormon" ads. They encourage me to be a better person . They touch my heart. I don't know how to put it into words beautifully other than to say that it makes my heart swell with gladness. I am grateful for the gospel and the true blessings it brings into my life personally.
Oh jeezzz.... another random post by me that really doesn't make much sense at all. Until next time dear reader...
No comments:
Post a Comment