I haven't written anything lately. I feel disconnected from pretty much everything. I am using respite this upcoming weekend and am really excited about it. It will give Ty and I a break as well as allow us to hopefully do something fun with friends and family.
Aurora turned 6 mos old on February 27th! Can you believe it? It seems that in just the last two weeks her personality has really blossomed. Here's a quick update on her.
She's 15 lb 4 oz.
Has 2 bottom teeth.
Can scoot like crazy.
Likes to bite her mommmy.
Has a tad bit of a diva quality to her.
The sweetest little thing ever.
I have been keeping busy taking care of Aurora as well as two other kiddos. Its nuts but fun. I find it really rewarding most of the time. Here's a quick update on me.
I'm still hippo size but working on it.
I'm taking 9 crs at Yavapai College, which includes a math class. Yikes!
I started a kickboxing class with my sister in-law last week which terrifies me but I wanna stick to it.
I'm officially insane and actively seeking a 3rd placement.
I love being a mommy still even when Aurora bites me. :)
I think I'll end with this last thought. I really really really want to go dancing! Does anyone know of a good place to go? It just sounds like so much fun to me lately. I've also had the urge to do relay racing.... hmmmm.... not sure about that one. Maybe its Spring time in the air. I just wanna be active and doing something fun.
I wanna go dancing too. Let's go. Thursday is hip hop at some bar downtown. lol. But I'm serious. Thanks for the updates!
ReplyDelete