Monday, April 25, 2011

Death $ Taxes

I hate taxes. I think they are a complete rip off. I think we should base our taxes kinda like we do on tithing. Everyone should pay 10% no matter their status or wealth. Okay I am done with that rant.

Life is life. Lately I have been looking at my life and kinda feel like a loser. Do you dear reader ever feel that way? I haven't done anything ubber exciting or daring or even very cool. Heck I still live in Paulden (apologies to my fellow Pauldenites). When I was a little kid I wanted to accomplish great things and be some one like Moses, or I dunno someone who would be remembered. I wish sometimes that I had been more careless and gone with the wind.

However, then there are days when I am very proud of my accomplishments, especially being a mommy ( and a Mother Dearest to my foster kids). I think sometimes that being a mom is the greatest job and accomplishment ever! I think that I just need to find a balance between what I feel I should do and the things that I would like to do.

Hmmmm... what else should I rant, vent, hyperventilate about? I love summer and am so excited that its drawing closer. I also love the show Fact or Faked. I think that I've written that once before, I love lemon sorbet, I love going to watch movies in the middle of the day especially in the summer time, I love kickboxing even though it makes me anxious to go every time, I love my family, I want to have more babies but not right now which stresses me out because I don't want them too far apart and that I feel like I'm getting old, I want to move but that also stresses me out, there's this one person I know that drives me crazy because I feel like she thinks I am a bad influence on her which I can't understand because I feel like I've never done anything to make her feel that way, what else?....... oh and I think that she is a hypocrite. Whew! that got alot of random stuff out of my system.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely Yours,

Torn in Paulden.

No comments:

Post a Comment