2 - Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post
3 - Answer the eleven questions the tagger set for you in their post
4 - Create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged
5 - Tag eleven people and link them on your post
6 - Let them know you've tagged them!
11 Fun Facts about Me:
1- I recently died my hair for the first time ever if highlights even count as "dying" my hair.
2- I am a Sugar Cookie addict. I am seeking help for this.
3- Speaking of addictions, I also have a problem with carbs and Cracker Jacks.
4- I don't like chick flicks, I prefer scary/adventure/actions movies.
5- I don't have many friends that are girls.
6- I once fished out a 6 year's old action figure toy from a toilet filled with puke. Fun times.
7- I wear a size 9 shoe. I wish I had smaller feet.
8- I love baking and hate deciding on what to make for dinner.
9- The bathroom is my least favorite place in the house.
10- I wish I had a million dollars. If I ever get this I promise to be generous.
11- I hate change and have a hard time making choices. I agonize over what to order off the menu at a restaurant.
My 11 Questions To Answer:
On average, how many texts do you send/receive a day? I have no idea. I'm going to guess 10?
Are you a back/side/belly or fetal position sleeper? I sleep on my right side. Oh and I have this strange paranoia about having my back face an open area so I always have to have my back against a wall or my hubby.
Your true feelings on Facebook? I think people get too crazy about Facebook, like I just read an article on MSN about this Dad that killed a couple over "defriending" his adult daughter. Really?
If you had a whole day to spend by yourself, what would you do? I would eat a couple dozen sugar cookies, go browse Barnes & Noble for a few hours, shop at Ross, eat lunch at a fun restaurant, take a bath and then take a nap for a couple of hours.
Favorite smell? Hmmm....probably Lilac. But I really like Vanilla too.
First kiss story? I was 19 years old when I got my first kiss. I was dating Ty for almost a year before we shared a kiss (it took us 6 months to hold hands, not even kidding). The cool thing about this is that I ended up marrying him when he got home from his mission. So now I can tell people he was my first and last kiss.
The pet peeves you never talk about? People who lose all their baby weight within like the first flipping month after the arrival of baby. I work out, diet, do sweat lodges (okay maybe no sweat lodges but the other part is true) and it takes me months. Super annoying and then I feel like a monster about being upset at them because its not like its their fault their so freakin lucky and have awesome genes. Whatever.
What does your closet look like? Messy right now. I have tons of shoes. I love shoes. Seriously I probably have over 20 pairs of shoes.
Makeup staple you can't live without? Brand and color, etc. CoverGirl Lash Blast in Black/Brown. You can't really see my eye lashes without it because they are blonde on the tips.
Do you REALLY floss and brush twice or three times a day? I honestly suck at flossing BUT I can't stand not brushing my teeth. As soon as I wake up I go pee and brush my teeth.
Favorite name for a girl? That's top secret. But I do like the name Aurora a whole lot. :)
People I tag: No one because I don't have 11 people on my blog list. Yes I am that lame.
My 11 Questions for You:
1. What's the most rebelious thing you've ever done?
2. Do you prefer the sun or the moon and why?
3. Worst date you have ever been on?
4. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
5. Do you have any reoccurring dreams?
6. What is your least favorite thing to do?
7. What is your most expensive hobby? or habit?
8. If you never had to work again, how would you spend your days?
9. What is your secret pet peeve that you don't talk about ? (stolen from Lisa)
10. What is the most vivid childhood memory that you have?
11. Do you believe in ghosts?
No comments:
Post a Comment