I seriously dislike Mother's Day. It's not that I hate celebrating mothers or don't think they deserve it, because I do think MoMs are special, I just hate celebrating it for myself. Every year whatever kids I have living with me at the time are usually extra prickly and mean. This year was no different. One child spent the entire weekend screaming (not exaggerating) and the other was spiteful and said mean things to upset the other child which generally resulted in another screaming tantrum. Awesome. I don't blame them for being upset on Mother's Day, because if I was them I would probably be sad and angry too, I just wish sometimes they wouldn't take it out on me. Oh well. I hope the rest of you MoMs out there had a really great day surrounded by all of your kiddos.
Happy Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment